This document provides you with a description of how Holix uses this data, as well as your rights associated with the use of your data by Holix. This policy applies specifically to customers, applicants, suppliers, business partners, visitors to our website www.holix.ai or other persons who take contact with us (e.g. via the contact form).
1. Holix, with registered office at Oude Leeuwenrui 7-11, 2000 Antwerp, Belgium and registered with the CBE under company number 0667.586.860,and available on www.holix.ai (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) takes the responsibility for the processing of your personal data on the Website as “controller”.
1. Holix may collect your personal data (here in after refered to as “Personal Data”) in various ways:
2. Personal Data that you provide us with:
1. General Purposes
Holix will use the Personal Data collected from you for the following purposes exclusively:
You are not obliged to disclose your PersonalData, but you should understand that certain services become impossible to provide if you refuse the processing of your Personal Data.
2. Direct marketing
ThePersonal Data will also be used for direct marketing purposes, provided that you have given your explicit permission to do so.
If you are already included in our mailing list for receiving marketing material in electronic form, Holix may use your information to send marketing relating to Holix’s services.
Holix may also pass on your data to its partners for direct marketing purposes.
You can withdraw your consent at any time, without justification and free of charge by contacting email@example.com or at the following address: Holix, Oude Leeuwenrui 7-11, 2000 Antwerp, Belgium.
3. Transfer to third parties
Holix will never pass on your personal data to third parties, with the exception of third parties that assist Holix in the execution, management and control of its activities, including reporting, support and computer security or offering specific services and products, technical service providers that provide technical support to the extent necessary for the technical services and/or when they are obliged to do so on the basis of a statutory provision or a court order.
Holix will make reasonable efforts to inform you in advance of the fact that Holix discloses your data to the said third party, but you also acknowledge that this is not technically or commercially feasible under all circumstances.
Holix will not sell, rent, distribute or otherwise make your Personal Data commercially available to third parties, except as described above or with your prior consent.
4. Legal requirements
In rare cases, Holix may be required to disclose your Personal Data pursuant to a court order or to comply with other mandatory laws or regulations. Holix will make reasonable efforts to inform you in advance about this, unless this is subject to legal restrictions.
The Personal Data will be stored and processed by us for a period that is necessary in function of the purposes of the processing and in function of the contractual relationship between Holix and you.
1. Right of access and insight
You have the right to consult your personal data at any time, free of charge, as well as the use that Holix makes of your personal data.
2. Rights of rectification, deletion and restriction
You are free to decide whether or not to disclose your Personal Data to Holix. In addition, you always have the right to ask us to correct, add or delete your PersonalData. You acknowledge that in case of refusal to supply or request for removal of Personal Data, certain services and products are not available. You may also ask to limit the processing of your Personal Data.
3. Right to object
You also have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data on the basis of serious and legitimate reasons. In addition, you always have the right to object to the use of Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, in which case you do not have to give any reasons.
4. Right of free transfer of data
You have the right to obtain your Personal Data that is processed by us in a structured, common and machine-readable form and/or to transfer the data to other responsible persons.
5. Right of withdrawal of authorisation
To the extent that the processing is based on your prior consent, you have the right to revoke that consent.
6. Excercise of your rights
You can exercise your rights by contacting us, either by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Holix, Oude Leeuwenrui 7-11, 2000 Antwerp, with the addition of a copy of your identity card.
7. Automatic decisions and profiling
The processing of your Personal Data does not include profiling and you will not be subject to automated decisions by us.
8. Right to lodge a complaint:
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Belgian Data Protection Authority: Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels, Tel +32 (0)2 274 48 00, Fax +32 (0)2 274 4835, e-mail: email@example.com.
This is without prejudice to a civil court remedy.
If you suffer damage as a result of the processing of your PersonalData, you can bring an action for damages.
1. We have developed security measures adapted at technical and organisational level to avoid the destruction, loss, falsification, alteration, unauthorised access or accidental notification to third parties of personal data collected, as well as any other unauthorised processing of these data.
2. Under no circumstances can Holix be held liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from an incorrect or unlawful use by a third party of the Personal Data. Holix has ensured that when they use third parties for the processing of personal data, these third parties will be bound by the same rules.
3. You must observe the safety instructions at all times.You are therefore solely responsible for the use that is made of your computer,IP address and your identification data from the Website, as well as for their confidentiality.
This processing of personal data has been the subject of a declaration to the Data Protection Authority. You can always contact this institution at the following addresses:
Belgian Data Protection Authority
+32 (0)2 274 48 00
+32 (0)2 274 48 35